BREAKING NEWS

J Ish

J Ish

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Fifty Shades simply one more occupation: Jamie Dornan




Performer Jamie Dornan says his part in prominent sensual sentiment dramatization "Fifty Shades" is simply one more employment for him.

The 34-year-old said there have been hardships that have accompanied the part of Christian Gray, reported Mirror.

"To me or any performer that is included in any establishment, it is simply one more employment and you proceed onward to the following thing," he said.

Dornan uncovered that he generally knew he would not like to make a typical 9-5 showing with regards to as a pen pusher.

"I wasn't an awesome understudy at school, history wouldn't have been the place my consideration was heading.

"When I was at school, it felt like I was there for various reasons than training as it were, I generally knew I didn't have the right state of mind and demeanor to work in an office domain. I think each individual in this room has the same," he said.

Dornan said acting transpired by chance as he'd never considered coming into movies.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Journalist Ish News Canada. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates